10 Reasons To Buy From Us
“Why you should choose a Graceland Portable Building!”
1. Graceland uses only the finest building materials. Our buildings are manufactured with skilled Mennonite Craftsmanship. (The finest in the business.)
2. Graceland uses 2×6 floor joists rather than 2×4. This wood is treated to resist termites and decay. We use 2×6 floor joists to make the building more DURABLE and STRONG.
3. Graceland’s walls, floors and 4×6 runners are all constructed of treated lumber and the nails are hot dipped galvanized ring shank. They hold like screws and will not rust.
4. Graceland’s walls and floors are 5/8” thick. Compare to our competition at 7/16” or 1/2”.
5. Graceland’s metal roofs are fastened to wood decking and screwed down solid, not on 1×4 wood slats. This makes the roof much more durable
6. Graceland’s metal roof comes with a continuous roof vent running the full length of the building, designed with a screen to keep out pests (bugs & bees etc.)
7. Graceland buildings also come with our patented “Continuous Soffit” vent under each eave. This is a “Graceland Exclusive”. This keeps our buildings 10-15 degrees cooler in the summer. (n/a in some pre-2009 models)
8. Graceland buildings meet all International Building Codes. (Some areas may differ.)
9. Graceland buildings have the strongest warranties in the business. All Shingle and Metal Roof Products have a 25 yr. Mfr.’s Warranty, All Treated Wood Products have a Limited Lifetime Mfr.’s Warranty, and Graceland’s 3 yr. Warranty on Workmanship.
10. Graceland also offers the best RENT-TO OWN program in the business. “NO CREDIT CHECK” with low down payment and security deposit. FREE DELIVERY & SETUP — up to 75 miles.
© 2017 The Best Portable Buildings Livingston
4100 Old US Hwy 59, Livingston, TX 77351 Phone:(936) 967-8284